Zombie Housewives/Models Interview

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Review from Ginny @ Urban Girl Reader

from Ginny @ Urban Girl Reader

Ginny’s Review:
While this is definitely not a romance (not so far, and I shudder to think of how it would be) I couldn’t resist something with the title “Zombie Housewives”. I think it’s one of the more interesting pieces that can be construed as “Women’s Lib” writing in a while.
You have the stories and perspectives of several different women here, all of whom are repressed in one way or another by their male counterparts and all of whom wake up one day to looking absolutely terrible (as in skin-falling-off terrible) and slowly losing their ability to talk, reason and move with grace.

This is a very short but fascinating read and I know there will be more, which I will continue to keep an eye out for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.